Earlier in the year we decided to mix things up a bit after moving into a new house. Texy quit his job and took up the keeping of House and Master F . He is much better equip for it than me. It has been such a pleasant change watching his domestic bliss. At the same time there was this dynamic shift…When we both worked, I was still the main carer of Master F. Not anymore. It has been most amusing, a little wierd and downright hilarious at times watching Texy embrace his new role (sometimes I have to hide my the fact I am pissing myself laughing AT him not WITH him). These are some of the things I have encountered with this shift
- He has been wearing MY bloody slippers around the house (annoying and funny)
- He tells ME off for letting our son play with things he spends all week saying No to (sniggered behind his back)
- He suggested how I should now put our son down for sleep WTF? ( I had to listen he was right..bastard)
- Has rearranged the pantry about 5 times, we now have shelves ( I still ask him where everything is which is weird)
- He has outbaked his mother on scones and yo yo’s (he taunts her about it cause she has never been able to make them, I find this hilarious until I realised that I was eating them all!)
Anyway here is an insight into my world. Tell me about yours. Do you run your house? Have you ever had to concede control to someone else?